TENDER No. AMREF/17/11/2016/001
Invitation of Expression of Interest (EOI) for pre-qualification of service providers in implementing a tier 2 Enterprise Resource Planning Software for Amref Health Africa.
Amref Health Africa is the largest international health development organisation based in Africa. Working with and through African communities, health systems and governments, Amref Health Africa’s vision is for lasting health change in Africa. With headquarters in Kenya, Amref Health Africa has offices in Ethiopia, Uganda, South Sudan, Kenya, Tanzania, Southern Africa, and West Africa, as well as 11 countries in Europe and North America.
Amref Health Africa invites qualified institutions and individuals to express interest in implementing a tier 2 Enterprise Resource Planning software for Amref Health Africa for approximately 75 concurrent users. The implementation of the software is geared towards developing a scalable solution that will enable Amref Health Africa to integrate all business systems and operations on one platform. The software should integrate, among other modules; Human Resource, Inventory, Sales & Marketing, supply chain management, Finance & Accounting and Customer Relationship management for an NGO with global presence’s setup.
Interested bidders are requested to respond to the following details:
1) The proposed software
2) Estimated cost of acquisition including the licencing model
3) Draft implementation plan/timeframe
4) Post-implementation Support structure
In addition, Interested bidders should provide:
1) Copy of the companies/Organisation certificate of incorporation
2) Copy of a valid Tax compliance and PIN certificate
3) Brief history about the company/organisation
4) Audited accounts and documents on bank credit line for the past three years
5) Job references for similar assignments your company has undertaken for institutions within or outside
Kenya within the last three years (attach appointment letters/contracts for the consultancies).
6) Copies of relevant government registration licences
7) Quality assurance certification, local or otherwise, will be an added advantage
8) Curriculum Vitae of the lead consultant if you are awarded the project
Interested service providers should submit the requested documentation and information by dropping them in the SMALL TENDER BOX at the Main reception in Amref Health Africa in Kenya, near Wilson Airport by Monday, November 28, 2016 on/before 12pm in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked with the EOI number in the reference line and addressed to:
Group Chief Finance Officer
Amref Health Africa
P O Box 30125-00100
Late submissions and wrongly marked offers will NOT be accepted. Successful applicants will be contacted to present a sample of their software solutions to the Amref Health Africa team at a date to be determined and communicated soon thereafter at the Amref International Training Centre.
Amref Health Africa reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids and is not bound to give any reasons for its decision.